Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Peaches and Blueberries with Crisp Pecan Topping
- One 10- or 12-ounce package frozen blueberries or 2 cups fresh berries, picked over and rinsed
- Two 16- or 20-ounce packages frozen sliced peaches or 9 cups (loosely packed) peeled, pitted, and sliced ripe freestone peaches
- ¼ cup quick-cooking tapioca (granulated or instant)
- 1/3 to 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 to 3 tablespoons grated lemon zest
- ½ teaspoon ground cardamom (optional)
- 1½ cups pecan or walnut halves
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 284kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 15g (24%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 37g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|