Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Pasta with Spinach and Ricotta
- 12 ounces pasta (we used mini shells)
- 1 1/2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 10 oz package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed of excess liquid
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 4 cups
- marinara sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions:View on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?