Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Pasta with Sausage and Baby Portobello Mushroom White Sauce
- 1 pound penne pasta
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 1 pound cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded whole milk mozzarella
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 27.4g|
|Saturated Fat 13.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|