Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Pasta with Gruyere and Mushrooms
- 5 tablespoons (½ stick plus 1 tablespoon) unsalted butter, divided, plus more for the dish
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound cremini (baby bella) mushrooms, quartered
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound tubular pasta, such as penne, ziti, or cavatappi
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 3 cups whole milk, heated
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded Gruyere cheese
- ½ cup panko (Japanese bread crumbs) or coarse bread crumbs, made from day-old bread in a food processor
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 591kcal (30%)|
|Total Fat 29g (44%)|
|Saturated Fat 15g (74%)|
|Cholesterol 75mg (25%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 57g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|