Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Onion Rings
- 1 1/2 cups cornflakes
- 1/2 cup plain dried breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 medium sweet onion such as Vidalia, quartered crosswise and broken into rings (discard small center rings)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?