Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Mushroom Risotto
- 1/2 oz (14 g) dried mushrooms, any variety
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced or crushed
- 8 oz (225 g) portabello mushrooms, stemmed and chopped into 1/2-inch dice
- 1/2 celery stalk, chopped
- 1 cup arborio rice
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup vermouth
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 oz (30 g) fresh Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 oz (30 g) fresh Parmesan cheese, shaved
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?