Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Maryland Lump Crab Cakes
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons seafood seasoning, such as Old Bay™
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup cholesterol-free egg product
- 1 pound lump crab meat
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.1g|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|