Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Mackerel with Sundried Tomatoes & Herbs
- Vegetable oil, for greasing the casserole
- 4 ounces sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 1 clove garlic, mashed
- ¼ cup parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano or ½ teaspoon dried
- ½ teaspoon fresh or dried rosemary
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 fillets (1½ pounds) mackerel
- 9 × 14-inch casserole
- Blender or food processor
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 455kcal (23%)|
|Total Fat 28g (43%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (29%)|
|Cholesterol 119mg (40%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|