Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Kielbasa and Potatoes in Sauce
- 3 pounds potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 pounds kielbasa sausage, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 31.3g|
|Saturated Fat 10.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|