Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Italian Chicken and Pasta
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves, crushed
- 2 cups uncooked corkscrew-shaped pasta (rotini)
- 4 (4 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.6g|
|Saturated Fat 2.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|