Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Hawaiian Sandwiches
- 24 Hawaiian bread rolls (such as King's®), split
- 12 thin slices of honey-cured deli ham, halved
- 12 slices Swiss cheese, halved
- 12 thin slices deli smoked turkey, halved
- 12 thin slices provolone cheese, halved
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup dried onion flakes
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.4g|
|Saturated Fat 10.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 46.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|