Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Ham with Sweet Glaze
- 1 (10 pound) fully-cooked, bone-in ham
- 4 cups boiling water, or as needed
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard powder
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice, or as needed
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/20 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 32.8g|
|Saturated Fat 11.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|