Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 10-to-15 pound whole ham, or 1 5-to-7 pound half of a ham
- 1 1/3 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar, prune juice, wine, or ham drippings
- Whole cloves
- Decorate with: pineapple rings studded with cranberries and stars cut from preserved orange peel, optional
- Garnish with: Slices of jellied cranberry sauce topped with thin orange or pineapple slices, optional
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?