Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Green Vegetables
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen Brussels sprouts
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli florets
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.2g|
|Saturated Fat 6.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|