Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Goat Cheese with Spring Vegetables
- 1 cup asparagus, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup chopped leek (use white and light green section only)
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 1/4 cups whole milk
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese (I recommend Cabot)
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 package frozen artichoke hearts, thawed and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup peas, fresh or frozen/thawed
- 2 tablespoons each chopped fresh parsley, chives and basil (and feel free to substitute any other fresh herbs that catch your fancy!)
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 4 ounces crumbled goat cheese, divided in half
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?