Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Goat Cheese
- 2 (4 ounce) logs soft goat cheese, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Muir Glen® Organic Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 24 (1/2 -inch-thick) slices baguette, toasted
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.9g|
|Saturated Fat 4.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|