Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Gigantes in Tomato Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups dried gigantes (giant lima) beans
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced or crushed
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 4 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 1 medium carrot, diced
- 1 to 2 jalapeos or green chilies, finely diced
- 1 heaping teaspoon hot paprika
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt, or to taste
- fresh cracked black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?