Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Gefilte Fish
- 2 pounds halibut, sole, or sea bass fillets
- 2 large eggs
- 2 medium onions, finely chopped
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper, preferably white
- 1 teaspoon sugar (optional)
- 2 ribs celery, finely chopped
- 2 medium carrots, grated
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (optional)
- ¼ cup matzo meal
- Paprika, to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 257kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 9g (14%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (8%)|
|Cholesterol 133mg (44%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|