Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Gefilte Fish
- 1 1/2 pounds rockfish fillet
- 1/2 pound pike fillet
- 1/2 pound flounder fillet
- 8 cups fish stock, preferably homemade
- 3/4 cup matzo meal
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
- 2 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- for serving
- Vegetable stock or water can be used instead of fish stock.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?