Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked French Toast With Maple Syrup and Granola
- 1 (1 pound) loaf challah bread, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 4 eggs
- 1 quart half-and-half cream
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup granola cereal
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.4g|
|Saturated Fat 12.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 54.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|