Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Fish with Thai Lemon-Mint Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups fresh lemon juice, divided
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh mint leaves, divided
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 5 teaspoons fish sauce (such as nam pla or nuoc nam)*
- 3 teaspoons finely grated lemon peel, divided
- 1 teaspoon hot chili paste (such as sambal oelek)*
- 3 tablespoons corn oil
- 2/3 cup finely chopped lemongrass** (bottom 3 inches of about 6 stalks)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped shallots
- 6 banana leaves, each leaf cut into 10-inch-wide, 20-inch-long piece** or six 10-inch-wide, 20-inch-long pieces of parchment paper
- 6 6-ounce halibut fillets (1 1/4 to 1 1/2 inches thick)
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) unsalted butter, divided
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?