Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 pounds Roma tomatoes, cored and halved
- 1 large onion, roughly chopped
- 8 garlic cloves, halved
- ½ cup water
- 2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 12 ounces fideo, vermicelli, or angel hair pasta, broken into 1-inch pieces
- 6 dried chipotle chiles
- 2 cups vegetable stock or water
- ¾ cup grated anejo cheese
- 1 avocado, halved, seeded, peeled, and cut into 8 wedges
- 1 small bunch cilantro, leaves only, chopped
- Crema or sour cream (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 301kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 10g (15%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (16%)|
|Cholesterol 13mg (4%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 45g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|