Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Farro with Eggplant, Wild Mushrooms and Jalapeo Cheddar Cheese
- 1 chicken breast, bone-in and skin on
- Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2/1 to 3 cups Homemade Chicken Stock or Swansons Organic Chicken Broth
- 8 ounces Farro
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 medium red pepper, cut into 1/4 inch dice
- 1 small eggplant (6 inches in length), peeled and cut into 1/2 inch dice
- 3/4 cup mixed, wild mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted (be sure they are nicely browned)
- 4 green onions, white and light green parts, sliced (reserve one for garnish)
- 1 1/4 cups grated Jalapeno Cheddar Cheese, or a little more, if you like things spicy (I used Yanceys Fancy cheese)
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?