Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Farro Risotto
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, plus more for the baking pan & drizzling
- zest of one lemon
- 1 medium onion
- fine grain sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups / 10.5 oz / 300 g uncooked semi-pearled farro
- 1 cup / 8 oz / 225 g tomato sauce*
- 2 1/2 cups / 600 ml good-tasting vegetable broth or water
- 1 1/4 cups / 2 oz / 60g freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 tablespoons fresh oregano, chopped
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?