Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Farro Pasta
- 1 pound small waxy potatoes, for example Yukon gold, fingerling, Yellow Finn
- fine grain sea salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter, plus more for the baking dish
- 2 medium leeks, trimmed, thinly sliced, well washed
- 3 garlic gloves, minced
- 1/2 medium head of cabbage (about 1 lb / 16 oz / 450g), cored and shredded
- 1/2 cup / 120 ml vegetable broth or water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 1 1/2 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 16 fresh sage leaves
- 12 ounces / 340 g dried farro tagliatelle, broken into 3-inch segments
- 4 ounces soft-rind, creamy cheese, cut into tiny cubes (for example, I used this
- farmhouse cheese, but Stracchino, fontina, or tallegio could all work too)
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?