Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- One 15- to 16-ounce can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 small onion or 2 scallions (white and light green parts), roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed
- 3 tablespoons roughly chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Juice of 1 lemon, divided (3 tablespoons)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Salt and pepper
- A mixture of salad vegetables, such as romaine, cucumber and grape tomatoes
- Whole-wheat pitas
- Store-bought hummus, tzatziki, tahini, etc.
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 314kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 15g (23%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (10%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 38g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|