Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Fake Steak with Gravy
- 3 pounds ground beef
- 17 saltine crackers, finely crushed
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pinch salt, or to taste
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed beef and mushroom soup
- 1 (.75 ounce) packet dry brown gravy mix
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.8g|
|Saturated Fat 5.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|