Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Eggs with Fresh Herbs
- 4 cups (250 g) finely chopped fresh herbs (dill, chives, flat-leafed parsley, and cilantro)
- 4-6 green lettuce leaves, finely chopped (about 2 cups)
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 6 eggs, beaten
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 tablespoons olive oil (2 tablespoons and 2 tablespoons)
- 1 medium English cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced (about 1½ cups)
- ½ cup (125 g) plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fromage blanc, Greek-style yogurt, or sour cream
- 3 tablespoons golden raisins, soaked and drained
- 2 sprigs fresh mint, stalks removed and leaves finely chopped
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 297kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 23g (36%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (28%)|
|Cholesterol 324mg (108%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|