Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Egg Cups with Country Style Chicken Sausage
- 1 (8 ounce) package al fresco® Country Style Breakfast Chicken Sausage, sliced into 1/2" pieces
- 3 sheets phyllo dough (13x18"), cut into 6-inch squares
- 1/2 cup fresh scallions (tops and bulb), chopped
- 4 ounces frozen chopped spinach, defrosted and squeezed dry
- 6 large eggs
- 1/3 cup shredded low-sodium Cheddar cheese
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.3g|
|Saturated Fat 4.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|