Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Cod and Chorizo
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 ounces chorizo or smoked sausage (such as kielbasa) thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 lbs. Yukon gold potatoes (peel first if desired), sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 3 leeks white and light green parts only halved lengthwise, rinsed, and thinly sliced into half-moons
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon crumbled saffron threads
- 1 1/4 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 1/2 to 3 pounds cod fillets
- 1/2 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves roughly chopped
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?