Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Chicken and Stuffing
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - boiled and cut into strips
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup chicken broth, divided
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) package instant stuffing mix
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.7g|
|Saturated Fat 6.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|