Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Chicken and Artichoke Casserole Recipe
- 2 quarts (8 cups) low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 medium heads fennel, coarsely chopped
- 2 large yellow onions, quartered
- 1 (7-pound) chicken, rinsed, giblets and neck discarded
- 1 3/4 sticks (14 tablespoons) butter, plus more for buttering the dish
- 2 pounds cremini mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 medium leek, halved lengthwise, rinsed, and thinly sliced
- 4 medium garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (such as Tabasco)
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese (1/2 ounce)
- 1 cup grated Emmentaler cheese (2 1/2 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1 (9-ounce) package frozen quartered artichoke hearts, such as
- brand (about 3 cups), or cooked fresh
- 1/2 cup plain dry breadcrumbs
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?