Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Chicken & Brussels Sprouts
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 8 pieces
- 1 pound fresh Brussels sprouts
- 1 1/2 cups chopped yellow onion
- 2 1/2 tablespoons fresh rosemary
- 1 1/2 cups 99% fat-free chicken broth
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.7g|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|