Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Chicken Parmesan
- 2 medium garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 can (28 oz) crushed tomatoes (we use Muir-Glen)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 3 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp white-wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (5-oz) skinless boneless chicken breast halves (or deboned thighs)
- 3/4 cup of breadcrumbs (we make our breadcrumbs from old French bread)
- 1 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?