Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Chicken Meatballs with Peperonata
- 3 red bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 tablespoons drained capers
- 1 teaspoon red-wine vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
- 3 slices Italian bread, torn into pieces (1 cup)
- 1/3 cup milk
- 3 ounces sliced pancetta, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 large egg
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- Accompaniment: garlic bread made from remainder of Italian loaf
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?