Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Chicken-Fried Steak with Mushroom Gravy
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 6 (4 ounce) cube steaks
- 1 cup peanut or vegetable oil, for frying
- 1 pinch seasoned salt, or to taste
- 1 pinch garlic powder, or to taste
- 1 pinch black pepper, or to taste
- 2/3 cup finely diced onion
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 (4.5 ounce) cans sliced mushrooms with juice
- 1/2 (10.75 ounce) can water, or as needed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.9g|
|Saturated Fat 3.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|