Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Cheese in Pastry Appetizer
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese (I use Philly because it's the best and I am from there! By the way - do not use low-fat!)
- 1 small container Pillsbury Crescent Rolls (4 pack)
- 2 teaspoons fresh snipped dill (if it is fragrant). Otherwise, use approximately 1 teaspoon dried dill weed (use enough to fully cover the top of the cream cheese, approximately 1 teaspoon).
- 1 egg, beaten with a few drops of water
- Whole wheat crackers, for serving
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?