Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Buffalo Chicken Strips
- 2 cups low-fat buttermilk
- 1/2 cup hot pepper sauce (such as Frank's RedHot®)
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
- 1 (8 ounce) package panko bread crumbs
- 1 cup liquid egg substitute (such as Egg Beaters®)
- cooking spray
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce (such as Frank's RedHot®), or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.3g|
|Saturated Fat 3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 52.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|