Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Brussels Sprouts
- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts, ends trimmed and yellow leaves removed
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into pieces
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21.9g|
|Saturated Fat 12.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|