Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Brie with Mushrooms and Thyme
- 1/2 ounce dried porcini mushrooms*
- 2/3 cup dry red wine
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 6 ounces crimini (baby bella) mushrooms, halved or quartered if large
- 6 ounces shiitake mushrooms, stemmed, sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot (about 1 large)
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 13- to 14-ounce Brie (about 5 inches in diameter; preferably in wooden box)
- 1 baguette, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?