Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Breaded Cauliflower
- 1 large cauliflower (about 3 pounds), trimmed of leaves and coarse bottom stem, then cooked until crisp-tender (see Note above)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 6 large scallions, trimmed and finely chopped (white part only)
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 2 cups half-and-half, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano (see Tip above)
- 1/3 cup moderately coarse dry bread crumbs mixed with 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano and 1 tablespoon melted unsalted butter (Topping)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?