Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Beans with Nigerian Seasonings
- 1/2 cup dried navy beans
- 1/2 cup dried cannellini (white kidney) beans
- 1/4 cup olive or sesame oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed or minced
- 2 - 3 fresh green chilies or jalapeos, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 medium tomatoes, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 1/4 teaspoons sea salt, or to taste
- plenty of fresh ground black pepper, to taste
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?