Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Beans with Bacon Breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 8 ounces smoked ham or tasso, diced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 cup (packed) light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup mild-flavored (light) molasses
- 1/2 cup whole grain mustard
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 3 15-ounce cans navy beans, drained, rinsed
- 4 ounces bacon (4–5 slices)
- 1 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?