Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Beans in Tomato Sauce
- 1 pound dry cannellini, borlotti or Great Northern beans
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 pound bacon or pancetta, roughly chopped
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh sage, minced (can sub fresh rosemary)
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon chile flakes (depending on how spicy you want it)
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1 15-ounce can crushed tomatoes or tomato sauce
- 2 cups beef or chicken stock (use gluten-free stock for gluten-free version)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?