Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Beans, Texas Ranger
- 1 (28 ounce) can baked beans with pork
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 medium bell pepper, diced
- 4 links spicy pork sausage, cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoons vinegar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt to taste
- 1 dash cayenne pepper (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.1g|
|Saturated Fat 1.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 55.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|