Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Banana Puffs
- For the puffs:
- 220g all purpose/plain flour (I used wholemeal but white is fine)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp mixed spice (or allspice or ground cloves or nutmeg or more cinnamon)
- pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 75ml sunflower oil (or whatever oil you have)
- 100g brown sugar (I used soft dark but light would work)
- 2 mashed ripe bananas (or you could use tinned pumpkin - 185/200g ish)
- 120 ml milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- For the Glaze
- 75g butter
- 100g granulated sugar
- 2/3 tbsp cinnamon
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?