Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Artichokes with Onions, Lemons, Black Olives and Mint
- 2 pounds thinly sliced sweet yellow onions (about 8 cups), such as Granex, Vidalia, Walla Walla, or Maui
- ¾ cup to 1 cup mild-tasting olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, slivered
- 1/3 cup Nicoise or Gaeta olives (about 2 ounces), rinsed
- A dozen fresh mint leaves, very coarsely chopped
- ½ lemon (cut lengthwise)
- About 6 tablespoons dry white wine
- 4 bright green, tightly closed artichokes, 3- ½ inches in diameter
- A little water, as needed
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 283kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 22g (33%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (15%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 20g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|