Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Artichokes Stuffed with Anchovies and Garlic
- 4 ounce French bread (1/4 of 1-pound loaf), crusts removed, bread torn into pieces
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup purchased unseasoned dry breadcrumbs
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 cup drained capers
- 6 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 6 garlic cloves; 4 chopped, 2 halved
- 1 lemon, halved
- 6 medium artichokes
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?