Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 cans artichoke hearts, drained (8½ ounces each)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup breadcrumbs (unseasoned)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh Italian flat leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmigiano cheese
- 3 to 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoons salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Zest of 1 lemon (about 1 tablespoon)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 202kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 10g (16%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (10%)|
|Cholesterol 72mg (24%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 22g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|