Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Apples with Mincemeat, Cherries, and Walnuts
- 1 25.4-ounce bottle sparkling apple cider
- 1/4 cup red currant jelly
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter
- 4 large Fuji apples (about 9 ounces each)
- 3/4 cup purchased mincemeat with rum and brandy
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup dried tart cherries
- 1 tablespoon chopped crystallized ginger
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?